We are no longer welcoming guests to the farm for the whole of April. We will await further instruction from government as to when we can re-open.
If you have paid your balance or have just received your balance reminder:
We are endeavouring to re-accommodate all guests booked to stay during periods affected by Coronavirus restrictions at a future date according to our availability and the tariff period you have booked for within the next 12 months.
Booking terms and conditions ->
What are the cleaning procedures in the properties?
- All cleaning staff are required to clean their own hands and equipment before entering the properties.
- They must also put on disposable gloves before entering each property.
- Double clean:
- Wash and clean surfaces first using hot water and detergent
- Clean again, this time using anti-bacterial agents.
- Sanitise all 'high-touch' and horizontal areas.
High-touch areas include things like:
- All handles: doors, wardrobes, fridges, ovens, loos, toasters, microwaves, kettle etc.
- All horizontal surfaces from worktops to loo seats
- Put cutlery and crockery through the dishwasher at the highest temperature
- Include high-touch items such as the TV remote control, keyboards, TVs, taps and light switches/ pull-cords, washing machine doors and buttons etc.
- Waste / Recycle bins
- Fridge shelves
- Fruit bowls
- Dining chair backs, mirrors and bed heads
What precautions are you taking with members of staff?
Any staff members showing symptoms will be required to report before coming into the workplace and will be required to stay at home and self-isolate according to current government guidelines.
Do we have to see anyone during our stay?
All our cottages and yurts are self-check in with doors open and keys on the table. We are around should you need us for anything, but you are not required to come into close contact with any one during your stay.
Is there access to facilities at the farm?
All facilities will be subject to the same cleaning procedures as above.
Please see the relevant pages on the websites for the company you are travelling with:
We sincerely hope everyone is coping during these strange times.
Please contact us via email@example.com for any queries or concerns.