We can now offer fully flexible cancellation terms on all new bookings with an arrival date after 1st August 2020. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
We are opening on 4th July!
What are the cleaning procedures in the properties?
- All cleaning staff are required to clean their own hands and equipment before entering the properties.
- They must also put on disposable gloves before entering each property.
- Double clean:
- Wash and clean surfaces first using hot water and detergent
- Clean again, this time using anti-bacterial agents.
- Sanitise all 'high-touch' and horizontal areas.
High-touch areas include things like:
- All handles: doors, wardrobes, fridges, ovens, loos, toasters, microwaves, kettle etc.
- All horizontal surfaces from worktops to loo seats
- Put cutlery and crockery through the dishwasher at the highest temperature
- Include high-touch items such as the TV remote control, keyboards, TVs, taps and light switches/ pull-cords, washing machine doors and buttons etc.
- Waste / Recycle bins
- Fridge shelves
- Fruit bowls
- Dining chair backs, mirrors and bed heads
You can find full details on guidelines for our sector relating to COVID 19 here: Cleaning Protocols for Self-Catering Properties and Short-Term Lets in the Context of Covid-19
What precautions are you taking with members of staff?
Any staff members showing symptoms will be required to report before coming into the workplace and will be required to stay at home and self-isolate according to current government guidelines.
Do we have to see anyone during our stay?
All our cottages and yurts are self-check in with doors open and keys on the table. We are around should you need us for anything, but you are not required to come into close contact with any one during your stay.
Is there access to facilities at the farm?
The shop and restaurant are opening on 4th July. All facilities will be subject to the same cleaning procedures as above.
Please see the relevant pages on the websites for the company you are travelling with:
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or concerns.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the farm.