Serves 6 - 8 Prep time 2 1/4 hours (with marinade)
Great on the BBQ or grill. Bring on barbecue season!
- 8 chicken drumsticks or 15 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 9 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 limes, juice & zest
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients (except chicken) to combine a paste.
- Rub the mixture generously over the chicken, and leave to marinade for 2 hours or overnight in fridge.
- Sauté, grill or barbecue drumsticks until cooked through.
- Serve with lime wedges and Tzatziki.
< Back to all Recipes