Serves 2 - 4 Prep time 15 - 20 mins
A simple but sophisticated dish that brings out the flavour of Spring Garlic yet with its mellow warmth accommodates those less well equipped to handle garlic in the raw.
- 500g packs fresh tortellini or other pasta
- 500g fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Spring Garlic, stems and bulb
- ½ wineglass dry white wine
- parmesan cheese to serve
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Clean and roughly chop mushrooms.
- Heat butter and oil together and sauté mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped green garlic and white wine. Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add pasta to pan, tossing and cooking a minute longer.
- Serve in warmed bowls, garnished with fresh coriander leaves or rocket and curls of parmesan.
< Back to all Recipes