Coronavirus Updates: Shop, Restaurant, Website, Wholesale
FAQs updated 19th May 2021
***We are now offering all team members coronavirus testing***
WHOLESALE & WEBSITE
We are operating business as usual for our wholesale and website orders.
Please order online here or call us to place an order. 01983 865378, office open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Any urgent enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you.
We have a small team in the office so please bear with us if you don't get through immediately on the phone.
We are taking all the recommended precautions for our staff and visitors to our business. Hygiene procedures are being strictly adhered to.
THE GARLIC FARM SHOP & RESTAURANT
Our farm shop and restaurant are open daily 9am to 5pm.
We are now open in our indoor and outdoor dining areas of our restaurant. Please be aware that we are taking bookings of maximum 6 people to ensure we are adhering to social distancing measures.
You can make a reservation in our restaurant here: www.resdiary.com/restaurant/thegarlicfarmrestaurant
We appreciate your patience and cooperation and ask that you observe the following when you visit:
- All visitors (over 16 years old) to our restaurant must now either check in using Test & Trace app or provide their contact details to us.
Please respect the current government guidelines at all times
- Please do not enter the premises if you or a member of your party display symptoms of Covid-19
- Please wear a face covering in our shop and restaurant until seated
- Please observe social distancing and keep 2m apart at all times when on our site
- Please follow the signs to the restaurant & shop entrances which have changed to accommodate a one way system.
- Please pay by card where possible
- If you have any concerns, please let a member of staff know.
- Our Covid-19 risk assessment is available on request.
- For further information regarding Covid-19, please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Looking forward to welcoming you to the farm.
HOLIDAY COTTAGES & YURTS
From 12th April our holiday accommodation is open to guests and we are still taking bookings where we have availability. Visitors must follow all coronavirus guidelines regarding social distancing, travel and household mixing.
Please see availability calendar and book here: https://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/visit/accommodation