Coronavirus Updates: Shop, Restaurant, Website, Wholesale
FAQs updated 8th April 2021
WHOLESALE & WEBSITE
We are operating business as usual for our wholesale and website orders.
Please order online here or call us to place an order. 01983 865378, office open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Any urgent enquiries please email email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you.
We have a small team in the office so please bear with us if you don't get through immediately on the phone.
We are taking all the recommended precautions for our staff and visitors to our business. Hygiene procedures are being strictly adhered to.
THE GARLIC FARM SHOP & RESTAURANT
From 12th April, Farm Shop, Restaurant and Farm Walks open DAILY 9am to 5pm (OUTDOOR DINING ONLY)
17th May - Indoor dining resumes (we hope!)
You can make a reservation in our restaurant for 12th April onwards here
We appreciate your patience and cooperation and ask that you observe the following when you visit:
- All visitors (over 16 years old) to our restaurant must now either check in using Test & Trace app or provide their contact details to us.
Please respect the current government guidelines at all times
- Please do not enter the premises if you or a member of your party display symptoms of Covid-19
- Please wear a face covering in our shop and restaurant until seated
- Please observe social distancing and keep 2m apart at all times when on our site
- Please follow the signs to the restaurant & shop entrances which have changed to accommodate a one way system.
- Please pay by card where possible
- If you have any concerns, please let a member of staff know.
- Our Covid-19 risk assessment is available on request.
- For further information regarding Covid-19, please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Looking forward to seeing you all!
HOLIDAY COTTAGES & YURTS
Our holiday cottages and yurts are now closed to visitors except those with valid reason for travel ie keyworkers, workers, moving home, attending funerals etc.
From 12th April our holiday accommodation will be open to guests and we are still taking bookings where we have availability. Visitors must follow all coronavirus guidelines regarding social distancing, travel and household mixing.
Please see availability calendar and book here: https://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/visit/accommodation