Coronavirus Updates: Shop, Restaurant, Website, Wholesale
FAQs updated 16th October 2020
WHOLESALE & WEBSITE
We are still operating business as usual for our wholesale and website orders. Please order online here or call us to place an order. 01983 865378.
We have a small team in the office so please bear with us if you don't get through immediately on the phone.
We are taking all the recommended precautions for our staff and visitors to our business. Hygiene procedures are being strictly adhered to.
THE GARLIC FARM SHOP & RESTAURANT
Are your shop, restaurant and farm site open?
Yes, our farm site, farm shop and restaurant are open daily 9am to 5pm
We have followed all relevant government advice will be operating a new one-way system in our shop and restaurant and making more space for our customers to move around. We will be doing all we can to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to, that handwashing and sanitising facilities are available and we stick to strict hygiene measures to ensure improved safety for all.
Here are some of the things you can expect when you visit us which we hope will make our site safer and more enjoyable for all:
- - We have completely reconfigured the site allowing us to increase the size of both shop and restaurant and avoid bottlenecks
- - One-way system in shop with maximum number of customers permitted in each room, social distancing markings, contactless payments, Perspex screens at tills and extra cleaning procedures of all contact points.
- - Doubled size of restaurant indoor space to ensure respect for new distancing rules
- - Special new private dining area available to book - ask for 'The Nag Stable'
- - Increased outdoor seating for restaurant, well-spaced on terrace and grass
- - Full table service
- - Menu in large format to be photographed by customers on way in
- - Time to sanitise between each table sitting
- - Large outdoor spaces for children and families to enjoy, farm walks and farm animals
- - Ample parking
- - Hand sanitiser at each entry point and hand washing facilities available on site
- - Public toilets available on site, with regular cleaning throughout the day
- Sorry no tasters or farm tours are being offered at this time.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation and ask that you observe the following when you visit:
- Please do not enter the premises if you or a member of your party display symptoms of Covid-19
- Please wear a face covering upon entering any indoor area at the farm and until seated in the restaurant
- Please use the track and trace system as well as giving you contact details when dining with us
- Please follow the signs to the restaurant & shop entrances which have changed to accommodate a one way system.
- Upon arrival to the restaurant please wait at the front desk to be seated, take a photo of the menu if you are able to and observe social distancing in the queue
- Maximum 6 people per table please
- Please limit movement around the restaurant unless you need to use the washroom facilities.
- We are only offering Table Service and there is no service at the bar
- Payment will be taken at your table and we ask you to pay by credit or debit card wherever possible
- If you have any concerns, please let a member of staff know.
- Our Covid-19 risk assessment is available on request.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
HOLIDAY COTTAGES & YURTS
Please see here for updates regarding our holiday cottages and yurts