Coronavirus Updates: Shop, Restaurant, Website, Wholesale
FAQs updated 1st July 2020
WHOLESALE & WEBSITE
We are still operating business as usual for our wholesale and website orders. Please order online here or call us to place an order. 01983 865378.
We have a small team in the office so please bear with us if you don't get through immediately on the phone.
We have plenty of stock of all products and see no issues with continuation of supply for the moment.
We are taking all the recommended precautions for our staff and visitors to our business. Hygiene procedures are being strictly adhered to.
THE GARLIC FARM SHOP & RESTAURANT
Are your shop, restaurant and farm site open?
We will be re-opening our farm site on 4th July 2020 and very much look forward to welcoming our visitors back to our shop, restaurant and farm walks.
We have followed all relevant government advice will be operating a new one-way system in our shop and restaurant and making more space for our customers to move around. We will be doing all we can to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to, that handwashing and sanitising facilities are available and we stick to strict hygiene measures to ensure improved safety for all.
Here are some of the things you can expect when you visit us which we hope will make our site safer and more enjoyable for all:
- - We have completely reconfigured the site allowing us to increase the size of both shop and restaurant and avoid bottlenecks
- - One-way system in shop with maximum number of customers permitted in each room, social distancing markings, sanitised shopping baskets, contactless payments, Perspex screens at tills and extra cleaning procedures of all contact points.
- - Doubled size of restaurant indoor space to ensure respect for new distancing rules
- - Special new private dining area available to book - ask for 'The Nag Stable'
- - Increased outdoor seating for restaurant, well-spaced on terrace and grass
- - Full table service
- - Menu in large format to be photographed by customers on way in
- - Time to sanitise between each table sitting
- - Large outdoor spaces for children and families to enjoy including wild flower meadow, farm walks and farm animals
- - Ample parking
- - Hand sanitiser at each entry point and hand washing facilities available on site
- - Public toilets available on site, with regular cleaning throughout the day
- Sorry no tasters are being offered at this time.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
HOLIDAY COTTAGES & YURTS
Please see here for updates regarding our holiday cottages and yurts