Items destined for UK Mainland addresses are typically dispatched by Royal Mail or Courier. Goods destined for delivery outside the UK Mainland are typically dispatched by Royal Mail or DPD. It is not possible to choose exactly which carrier we use for your order, but we will endeavor to accommodate where possible.
The Garlic Farm only dispatch Monday - Thursday, however parcels can be received Monday - Saturday.
1. DPD - Deliver Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm, and Saturday 7am to 2pm.
2. Royal Mail - Some orders may be dispatched using Royal Mail, these may be delivered Monday to Saturday, times may vary dependent on your local Royal Mail service.
If the recipient/addressee/delivery address refuses delivery of the goods or if you do not respond to the "sorry we missed you" card left by your delivery driver or your parcel is being held at your local collection depot over the amount of days stated by the the courier/Royal Mail policy, your order will be returned to us, the sender. Once your returned order has been received by us, we will refund your order excluding the cost of delivery regardless of whether delivery has been paid on the initial order. If you do require your order to be resent, you will be required to pay the delivery charge again.
Overseas Delivery Schedule
1. Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland - Temporarily suspended service due to new import/export guidelines. We are looking to reinstate this in the future.
2. Europe - Temporarily suspended service due to new import/export guidelines. We are looking to reinstate this in the future.
- The Garlic Farm cannot accept responsibility for the non-delivery of goods outside of UK Mainland.
- Delivery lead times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
- If you require your order by a specific date please state clearly when ordering and we will do our utmost to meet it.
- Dispatch lead-time is normally within 3-5 working days of order placement, please allow up to 10 working days for standard UK Mainland delivery.
- Seed garlic is dispatched from mid-September onwards and the lead time varies during the season.
During busy periods, delays may occur, so please bear with us.
Note: delivery times to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses are dependent on BFPO schedules.
1. All transactions are in £ sterling. Payments are made via credit or debit cards, subject to authority from the card issuer.
Most major credit / debit cards are accepted. We do not accept American Express as a payment option.
2. When placing your order over the internet, your details are transmitted over a secure network connection Shopify Pay, and we never see your card details, ensuring your personal protection. We do not accept American Express. When paying online, PayPal is also an option.
Unfortunately, The Garlic Farm cannot accept any returns of any perishable, food or fresh products purchased from The Garlic Farm. If you would like to return any non-perishable, non-food or nonfresh products you may do so within 14 working days of receiving the goods. Return postage must be paid for by the customer and will not be reimbursed by The Garlic Farm.
Any faulty items must be reported to us within 2 days of receiving your order for our investigations. Claims will not be accepted for damages, shortages or packing errors unless they are reported within 2 working days of receipt of goods.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, please let us know immediately and we will try to accomodate. Please note, once an order has been packed, cancellation is not possible.
If you have any complaints about our products, service or any other aspects of our company please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to receive more information regarding our products or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and do not share customers personal details with third parties.
THE GARLIC LOVERS' CLUB
By joining The Garlic Lovers' Club, you agree to The Garlic Farm storing your payment card details which are fully encrypted and stored on the secure SagePay server. Your stored card details will be charged for the cost of each monthly subscription every calendar month for each monthly subscription.
Each month your subscription will be charged during week1-2 of the month and your subscription box will be dispatched during week 2-3 of each calendar month. You have the right to cancel this subscription at any time. To cancel your membership simply call our office on 01983 865378, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIFT VOUCHERS & E GIFT CARDS
Restaurant & Farm Shop Vouchers: We have Gift Vouchers available to purchase for use in our Farm Shop and Restaurant only. These can only be purchased over the phone on 01983 865378. The voucher is then sent via email to the purchaser. Please note, these vouchers cannot be redeemed online or at any other retailer, market or show event.
Webiste Only E-Gift Card Vouchers: E Gift Cards are available in denominations of £10, £25, £50, or £100. On completion of your order the E Gift Card email will be sent to you or your chosen recipient on a separate email from your order confirmation and can take up to 24hrs to arrive. Please keep an eye on your inbox, spam, and junk folders. Please note that these E Gift Cards can only be redeemed on our website. E Gift Cards are non-refundable and are not replaceable.
We cannot replace Gift Vouchers or E Gift Cards if they are lost.