Serves 1-4 Prep time 25 mins
The staple garlic side order. We take our garlic bread pretty seriously. We've tried and tested so many variations and only the best make it to the table in the Garlic Farm Café. This one takes garlic bread to a whole new level. You don't have to add the cheese if you prefer the purist version. The paprika adds the perfect final touch for flavour and colour.
- 1 baguette
- 100g butter
- 3-4 large garlic cloves
- 100g mozzarella ball
- 100g any hard strong cheese
- Handful of any combination of fresh parsley, rosemary, basil and marjoram
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take all the filling ingredients, place them into a food processor, crushing in the garlic cloves and blend until completely mixed.
- Cut the bread into diagonal slices about 2/3 of the way through so the loaf stays intact.
- Use the flat knife to spread the filling generously in between the slices.
- Place the loaf on to a large piece of kitchen foil and wrap loosely sealing the ends and top. (break the loaf in half if it won't fit in the oven)
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until all the filling is melted.
- For the last five minutes you can open the foil, sprinkle on the paprika and brown the top.
- Serve immediately.
< Back to all Recipes