Serves 2 - 4 Prep time 15 mins
The tarragon really enhances the flavour in this simple dish that combines two of Springs finest ingredients, green garlic and asparagus!
- Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch Fresh English Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Head Green Garlic, thinly sliced and separated
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Tarragon
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Sussex Farmer's Hand Parmesan flakes or shreds
Preheat oven to 200C/400F. Cover a baking tray with alumiunium foil, rub a bit of the oil over the foil, and scatter the shreds of green garlic over the tray.
Arrange asparagus spears in single layer on the garlic, season with herb and spices, drizzle over remaining oil.
Place near the top of the oven for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Increase heat to 250C/425F, scatter parmesan over asparagus and return the tray to the oven until cheese is bubbly.
< Back to all Recipes