Terms and Conditions
UK Mainland Deliveries: Any orders placed before 12noon on Monday 18th December 2017 will be dispatched using a courier service, we aim to dispatch these orders for UK Mainland delivery in time for Christmas, however please allow up to 5 working days for delivery from the day of dispatch.
UK Mainland Deliveries: Orders addressed to UK Mainland delivery addresses placed up to 12noon on Wednesday 20th December 2017 will be dispatched using a courier service on Wednesday 20th December 2017. Any orders placed after this time will be dispatched on 3rd January 2018. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery from the day of dispatch. Non-UK Mainland Orders and Overseas Orders:
Any orders placed after 12noon on Thursday 14th December 2017 addressed to overseas or non-UK Mainland delivery addresses will be dispatched from 3rd
January 2018 onwards.
Items destined for UK addresses are typically dispatched by Royal Mail or Courier. Goods destined for delivery outside the UK are typically dispatched by Royal Mail or Courier. It is not possible to choose exactly which carrier we use for your order, but we will endeavor to accommodate where possible.
The Garlic Farm only dispatch Monday - Thursday, however parcels can be received Monday - Saturday.
1. Courier - Our Couriers deliver Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm, and Saturday 7am to 2pm.
2. Royal Mail - Some orders may be dispatched using Royal Mail, these may be delivered Monday to Saturday, times may vary dependent on your local Royal Mail service.
Overseas Delivery Schedule
1. Northern and Southern Ireland, please allow at least 5-10 working days, Couriers may vary.
2. Europe and Rest of World, please call us on +44(0)1983 865378 to obtain a quote for delivery. Please note we are not able to deliver to restricted counrties or countries that require a customs fee to be paid by the sender.
The Garlic Farm cannot accept responsibility for the non-delivery of goods outside of the UK.
Delivery lead times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
2. If you require your order by a specific date please state clearly when ordering and we will do our utmost to meet it.
3. Dispatch lead-time is normally within 5-7 working days of order placement, please allow up to 10 working days for standard UK delivery.
4. Seed garlic is dispatched from mid-September onwards.
During busy periods, delays may occur, so please bear with us.
Note: delivery times to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses are dependent on BFPO schedules.
1. All transactions are in £ sterling. Payments are made via credit or debit cards, subject to authority from the card issuer.
Most major credit / debit cards are accepted
2. When placing your order over the internet, your details are transmitted over a secure network connection SagePay, and we never see your card details, ensuring your personal protection.
1. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please inform us within 24 hours and return the item to us within 7 days from the date of receiving your order and we will provide a refund or exchange.
2. Claims will not be accepted for damages, shortages or packing errors unless they are reported within 2 working days of receipt of goods.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch, you may do so up until 12noon the day of placing your order. This must be done by telephone. Orders can only be cancelled prior to dispatch.
For cancellations following delivery, please contact us within 24 hours and return the item to us, unused, seals intact and in the same good condition that they were delivered, within 7 days from the date of receiving your order and we will provide you with a refund. We advise that you obtian proof of postage when returning your order to us. All returns costs must be paid for by the customer.
If you have any complaints about our products, service or any other aspects of our company please do not hesitate to contact us
If you would like to receive more information regarding our products or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us
We are committed to protecting your privacy and do not share customers personal details with third parties.
The Garlic Lovers' Club
Click here to view The Garlic Lovers' Club terms & conditions
The Garlic Farm gift voucher is only redeemable at The Garlic Farm Shop and Restaurant, Newchurch, Isle of Wight, PO36 0NR. This Gift Voucher is not redeemable online or at any other outlet, market stall or show stand. Gift Vouchers are valid for a maximum of 6 months from the date of issue, and any unspent funds will be forfeited. Gift Vouchers must be intact and not defaced in any way at time of redemption. We cannot replace Gift Vouchers if lost. No change will be given.Gift vouchers can only be purchased through The Garlic Farm Shop or by calling us direclty on 01983 865378.